August 27, 2004

Where you gonna go?

So I went to drive to CRAVE last night. I got in the car and I was wondering why my CD player wasn't playing but didn't think much of it. I started the car, backed out and pulled out of the parking lot. Soon after I reached down to turn on the CD player and my hand just kept on going!

Yes, it had been stolen! I know wonderful huh? See I parked at the office the night before, as a favor to my roommate so his girlfriend could use the garage, no biggie I do that every once in a while. The thing is my window doesn't always stay up, it's kinda broken and I guess whoever stole the CD player noticed that, or figured it out. Funny thing is the CD in there was Switchfoot.

So to the guy that stole my CD player (who will most likely never get in trouble for it) change the CD (you also stole) to track 5:

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here

Yes even for you ... Mr. CD Player Stealer, even for you ...



2 Comments:

At August 28, 2004 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin. This is James, a friend of the Blanchard family. I was directed to your blog by none other than Sydney Jane. Anyway, I'm sorry for your recent loss. But I know what would make you feel better--steal someone else's cd player! It's like a circle of theft. And sooner or later, it could come around again to the guy who stole yours. You can pretty much assume that the one your stealing is rightfully yours anyway. Either that or you can get a vanilla bean frappaccino from Starbucks with caramel sauce (not syrup) and whipped cream. Those things are good. :o)

 
At September 05, 2004 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you are so cool. I love the way you view such a sucky experience! Totally chill, total forgiveness. Radical.

~Sydney

P.S. I linked your blog to mine for a few days so people could come check you out. I wanted to up your ratings because I thought you deserved it, not because I felt bad for you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home