September 28, 2004

Mimes ... Signing Sunday School Songs

This was at 11 pm btw ....

Jessica
: oh holy cow.... they are not singing that song right now
Jessica: they are.... the mimes are singing father abraham
Jessica: why????????
Justin: Hahaha
Justin: I love this
Jessica: and you know they're doing the hand motions

If you did not grow up in a Church, or at leat spend some time there when you were young as I did .. you might not get that, but suffice to say it's quite funny. But come on ... it's Mimes!

1 Comments:

At October 01, 2004 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think some clarification is needed here. See I go to a Chrisitian university and the dorms that I live in, house various ministries. One of the ministries is the mimistry (hehe... get it?? MIME- istry) yeah I didn't think it was very funny either. Anyways, they are mimes, and they are incredibly loud. The only thing they do at the university is go to dance classes and bible classes. Needless to say, they do zero studying and don't value silence, which is kind of strange seeing as they are mimes... I have no idea what's going on with them.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home