September 12, 2004

Two Dinners, is Twice the fun.

Funny day yesterday ... first off it was bloody hot. I don't know what's up with it being so hot lately but it sucks.

Well didn't have that much going on during the day, due to the heat and about 2ish Jessica called me and informed me she was also rather bored. So I decided I'd come up and see her in the evening.

I drove up there pretty quickly, and we had an early dinner at a near-by Italian place ... only to later have dinner with her classmates at Spaghetti Factory in Hollywood ... ha. Anyhow so we hung around her school for a while, played Mario Kart, and I somehow lost my cell phone *inside* the couch. I’m not sure how I did that, but whatever.

We then drove (with me guessing most of the way) from Pasadena to Hollywood to get our party of 17 seated at The Spaghetti Factory! Dinner number two was good, and talking with some of Jessica’s new friends was nice. We got stuck in traffic almost all the way back, and got back at 1 am which kind of sucked since I had an hour drive ahead of me! But it wasn’t actually that bad at all, sleeping in until 12 mostly helped.

Well I'm off to the "State of the Church" sermon this evening, which is kinda funny sounding to me ... but it will be interesting to see where the church is going this year.



Jessica wins a game of Mario Kart


Then she looses like 12


She was playing something on the piano


Us at dinner


Some of Jessica's classmates

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2004 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, hahahah, hahaha, your shirt is awesome!!
~sydney

 
At September 14, 2004 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nuh uh!!! I have a theory about that shirt. You see, in fact the shirt lies. Giselle knows the truth about Justin. She knows that he's a total nerd. She knows that he is so UNcool. But then again, it's just a theory. And at least he didn't buy it for himself. Then that would be a pathetic attempt at TRYING to be cool. Then he'd be a poser and that's a whole nother theory. ;)

Jessica

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home