April 17, 2005

Saddleback Church 25th Anniversary Pictures

Well the Saddleback Church 25th Anniversary Celebration (Link|Link|Link) went well, I'll post more about it later --- but for now --- some pictures! All of us staff got to run out on the field at Angel Stadium it was really cool ...



My "Ticket"

There are lots of pictures ... so click the 'read the rest' link!




Josh, Brandon and I getting ready to run out on the field



About to come out to the field



Our first view of the crowd church



Happy 25th Saddleback



Brandon and I in the dugout



And then off onto the field! We went to 2nd base



My feet on the in field



Rick thanks us



Our view of the crowd



I guess her life was changed



View of the stage as I left the field



Rick Warren on the Big Screen



Communion in a mini-cup? Brilliant.



Getting some snacks (yes that's Rick on the TV)



We all listen to Rick speak ...



The red sides said "whatever it takes"



One more life changed (okay well maybe not)



Rick hugging the President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame



Chuck Colson came to announce a new partnership between Prison Fellowship and Saddleback



Jessica in relaxing in our seats



The other "Justin" at Saddleback, Justin Adams (leads our music)



Jessica and I out on the field



Joshua and Mario doing a little Salsa during Salvador's performance



We were told to not "walk on the grass" --- well it just looked too good.

4 Comments:

At April 18, 2005 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Josh kid is hot, and a good dancer!

 
At April 18, 2005 4:24 PM, Anonymous Hot Girl said...

Yes I agree about that Josh, he must come from some hot genes, maybe royalty. Yes, indeed he has royalty with that body.

 
At April 22, 2005 1:02 PM, Blogger djchuang said...

thanks for sharing the pix! I'm surprised with a church in the 5-digits of attendance that it's been hard for me to find bloggers who are talking about the 25th anniversary experience.. very fitting place, with the purpose drive baseball diamond metaphor and all!

 
At May 11, 2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said...

I almost attended as part of the choir. (sigh) I missed my opportunity to sing with Michael W. Smith. I watched it on saddlebackfamily.org, though. Thanks for having the live broadcast available for us lazy ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home