May 20, 2005

I Know What Will Bring Them to the Box Office

Interesting CNN article today “What will bring them to the box office?” … hey I got an idea, how about stop charging 10$ per ticket! That’ll get me to go more often.

On a related note, I met Micheal Flaherty, President of Walden Media today at the PDC conference (at Saddleback of course.) It was kind of funny I was a little bored at lunch so I thought I’d head over to the campus (since my office is off campus) --- and what would you know up at the worship center he’s holding a Q&A (on the new Narina Movie) with the guy I talked about here that worked with promoting the Passion of the Christ. Micheal was a really nice guy and I got to chat with him for a few minutes, and hear a couple of neat things about the movie and production process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home