December 07, 2005

Advance Australia Fair ...

I’ve been noticing a good deal more traffic coming from Australia recently, no doubt thanks to Michael Bird. Anyhow I’ve always wanted to visit your (beautiful) country but alas I haven’t had the privilege as of yet. My father (a wine salesman) has had the opportunity to visit there --- thanks to Hardy’s Wines. He loved it; hopefully someday I’ll be able to make a similar journey.

Anyhow, cheers mates --- and thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you’d like, or e-mail me and I’d love to see some pictures.

3 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 7:44 AM, Blogger Michael F. Bird said...

No worries mate! But this Aussie lives and teaches in Scotland these days. If you search euangelion under the heading "ecce homo" (that's latin nothing to do with my sexual preference), you'll find a photo of my ugly mug.

 
At December 08, 2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Michael F. Bird said...

Also, Australia is a beautiful country. But I was amazed to see our famous gum trees in California when I visited several years ago. Australian wine is also the best around - ain't nothing like a good Aussie cab merl with some Tasmanian cheese.

 
At December 08, 2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Justin Jenkins said...

Now Scotland I've been closer to (at least geographically --- if England counts.)

As for me, before I (sadly) agreed not to drink (for my job) I used to enjoy a nice Australian Shiraz or a Cabernet Sauvignon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home