January 19, 2006

My Theo-Bookcase

I’ve pretty much run out of room in my Theo-Bookcase which was at first designed to hold all my theological and biblical books --- but as it turns out they sort of end up in piles all over my room as well, so there’s really at least two or so more bookcase’s worth.



I have a whole bunch of books back in Virginia too, so at some point I'm going to have to put my whole Library together.



Anyhow, I’ve added a little section at the top of it to house a number of older books --- in fact none of them were printed later then the 1890s --- its pretty much 80% ‘for looks’ and the rest for casual reference or fun.




There are some old ones on the top shelf there now too --- including that really big book which is the Gospels through Romans with commentary and study notes by Adam Clarke from 1818.


4 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 10:43 AM, Anonymous Jeff said...

How do you get your books to look so old? Haha.

 
At January 19, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Justin Jenkins said...

They really ARE that old --- that's how :)

 
At January 23, 2006 11:57 AM, Anonymous mfbird said...

Justin, next SBL I'm gonna take you shopping and we'll stack your library with some cool bargains!

 
At January 23, 2006 6:29 PM, Blogger Justin Jenkins said...

It's in DC this year, no? That would mean free room + board for me!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home