March 15, 2006

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: The Musical

So I’m reading Dr. Bird’s weblog today ... and I catch this ...

Bloggers who remind me of musicals and plays:
...
...
Justin Jenkins - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: The Musical
...
...
Click on the link above to check out his other funny comparisons. I’m not sure what thinking is on that, but I had no idea that there was a 'Bill and Ted' musical --- not only that but you can listen to it here.

Here’s a line from it ...
From Aristotle, to William Tell.
JFK and Galileo, Alexander, Graham Bell.
They had ambition, they kept the faith,
That one day they'd shape our lives,
Make this world a better place.
You can change tomorrow ...
With one foot in the future.
One foot in the past.
I rather like that in a cheesy/90s sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home