April 12, 2006
- Name: Justin Jenkins
- Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States
Originally I hail from Northern Virginia --- but now reside in Southern California. I enjoy life, British comedy, the smell of trees, brisk weather, Biblical Studies and Jessica. I work at Saddleback Church. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pisteuo: Justin Jenkins' Weblog
- “The problem with Christianity is not that it has been tried and found wanting, but that it has been found difficult, and left untried.” ~ G. K. Chesterton
- The views in this weblog are mine, and mine alone. I am not representing my employer, friends, church, roommate, someone I just met yesterday, my toilet, pillow, pet rock or pet ants. Any complaints or annoyances should be directed to me personally. Thank you.
- Isaiah's Reborn Passage?
- Is John a Good Starting Point?
- James 5: Grow Your Faith
- John 11: Sleep or Death
- Truly, Truly?
- Chuck Colson @ Saddleback's 25th
- The Rock of Jesus, Not the Pope
- Mary: Mother Of Jesus
- On the Tablets of Stone
- Juvenile Death Penalty
- The Barbarian Way
- The Shroud Real After All?
- A Rant on the "Pledge"
- Archaeopteryx in the News
- Mark Goodacre
- Euangelion (Michael F. Bird)
- Thinking Christian (Tom Gilson)
- Café Apocalypsis (Alan S. Bandy)
- Novum Testamentum (Brandon Wason)
- Chrisendom (Chris Tilling)
- Faith and Theology (Ben Myers)
- Higgaion (Christopher Heard)
- This Lamp (Rick Mansfield)
- World of Sven (Steven Harris)
- Codex (Tyler F. Williams)
- Primal Subversion (Sean du Toit)
- ESV Blog
- Saddleback Crave
- N.T. Wright
- Stand to Reason
- Reasons to Belive
The Historical Reliability of John's Gospel by Craig L. Blomberg
Check it out
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.